Sunday, November 29, 2009

After two extremely long, busy weeks, I am sitting in my room trying to grow used to the quietness that is overwhelming my house. I am extremely excited about what the next few weeks hold. Not only do I hear from Swarthmore, but I turn 18! and Emma's coming home in a few weeks and then there is Christmas. With Christmas break comes catch up with a lot of old (and new) friends that have gone to college. This makes me so excited about what is to come in the next few years. The more I think about it, the more excited I am about college. I was thinking about my schedule next year and I became extremely excited to think that for the next four years, for the most part, I will have the opportunity to take classes in the things that I want to study.

The one thing that I am extremely excited about is New Years Eve. I get to ring in 2010 with my older sister and one of my favorite bands! I am so excited to see the Avetts again. It is going to be one of the greatest NYE's of my life.

The one thing that I am looking forward to the most this next month is just some relaxation and family time. I'm looking forward to napping with KT-Bugg and having her yell for her Aunt Ya-Ya. I'm excited to have Emma home for a month. I'm excited to decorate the house for Christmas. I'm excited to have letters and cards come in from across the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment