Saturday, November 21, 2009

Have A Little Faith

As an avid reader, I get hooked onto an author and I read every book by them. I am in love with Mitch Albom, his new book Have A Little Faith is one of the greatest books I have read in a long time. It took me two days to read the book. The book is Mitch Albom's second non-fiction which starts out with his Rabbi asking him if he will do his eulogy, although he is no where near death. Albom has no real, substantial relationship with his rabbi. So, like with Morrie Schwartz, he begins to spend time with him and develop a relationship. This lasts for over 8 years.

So, like always, here are some quotes that I took from the book.

"nothing haunts me like the things we don't say" - Reb (Mitch Albom's Rabbi)

"...When the world quiets to the sound of your own breathing, we all want the some things: comfort, love, and a peaceful heart" - Mitch

"He kept the outside world at bay by keeping the inside world at hand"

No comments:

Post a Comment