Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Jet Plane and A Big Idea, I Jumped Over the Sea

Minus the jet plane, this is essentially how Thanksgiving was started. The Europeans longed for a place that held what they considered religious freedom. So they set sail for a new land in search of there own society.

So far, I have quite the interesting Thanksgiving experience. The past few days I have a had a killer toothache, and pain is usually something that I am extremely tolerant too...this pain however, was just TOO much. So I finally caved in and let my mom call the dentist. Although my dentist was out of town, someone could see me. As someone that hates the dentist, I had never been more thankful when he walked in and immediately began asking questions and checking to see what was wrong. Within 5 minuted I had a diagnosis and two prescriptions to get me on my way. All this in preparation for a root canal that I'm going to have to get done on this tooth in two weeks, if not sooner.

As always, I am extremely thankful for everything that I have in my life. As Modest Mouse says, "My friends, my habits, my family, they mean so much."

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! don't eat too much, although I'm positive that I'll be eating enough for 3-4 people. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment