Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ten Thousand Words

This week begins what will be one of the busiest weeks of a my life. On top of school, I have to find a job. Part of me thinks that the logical thing to do will be to wait until after the election, but I feel that I can at least begin the search.

Also, this is the one weekend during the year that I can get about 5-6 hours a week and still be energized. I'll be Fired up and ready to go to turn Virginia blue again. To me, there is nothing more exhilarating than to spend those 4 days up until election day running around like a mad person working to get the people you believe in elected. The one thing that I hope and pray for is that it's not rainy on election day. Not only because it makes for a wet, cold day of spending about 12-13 hours in the rain, it will probably mean low voter turn out. Frankly, that's the last thing that we need.



let's bring this thing home and turn Virgina blue....on another note, let's turn the 14th House of Delegates district blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment