Monday, October 12, 2009

organized chaos.

is something that I love. because that is two words that perfectly sum up politics.
in the past 3 days I have been back in the political game, but this time not the campaigning side.

Saturday night I attended the Pittsylvania County Democratic Committee Dinner. I got to see and talk with Tom Perriello, meet Steve Shannon, and talk with Seward Anderson (who I'm doing some campaign volunteer work with just now). It was great. I enjoyed it. I like being in a room with like minded people. hahaha

Sunday, I didn't do much political...although I persuaded my twin to drive me to Martinsville for the opening of Congressman Tom Perriello's congressional office.

Tonight we went to the office opening, and I got to see a lot of people that I just haven't seen in along time. So it was nice.

Tomorrow night I get to hit the debate scene. Which oddly enough is something that I love...there is no better way to see democracy battle than at a debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment