Monday, October 19, 2009

Ten Thousand Words

Tomorrow will be one of the most important days of my Senior year. I have my college interview with Swarthmore College. I am currently sitting at my kitchen table and have just finalized my plans for my interview. Luckily I don't have to commute all the way to Swarthmore for my interview, it will be with an alumni, in the city of Martinsville, a place that I know rather well.

I was asked to choose the place where we had the interview, and I picked The Daily Grind, a place that, once again, I know very well. The campaign office was located above it last year, and then we moved across the street with the Obama campaign. So I'll be in a very familiar setting, which should help when it comes to calming my nerves, hopefully.

I'm ready for it though. I'm ready to go and rock this interview and get one step closer to my ultimate goal for Senior year: college.

No comments:

Post a Comment