Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Wrap Up

Like everyone, I have been extremely busy. The snow has hindered me from doing a lot of things, and I am trying to catch up on everything the outside world needed me to do. I am beginning to realize that I don't like the snow that much, and I am very much so ready to see the green grass again.

I am very excited about Christmas, I can't wait to spend time with my family and friends. I also am extremely excited about New Years Eve! We just booked our hotel room, and I couldn't be more excited about it. This is going to be one of the greatest shows of my life!

I am ready for the new year. I'm ready to be done with college applications. More importantly, I am ready for second semester to get here. Which means that I should probably be studying for my AP Microecon exam, and I will...just after all the college applications are done.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment