Friday, December 18, 2009

And It Spread

Well, it looks like the snow is not going to stop any time soon...and for once I'm pretty excited. I really don't like snow that much, and my reason was that I hate snow days. There is nothing worse than having a snow day, because it means that you have to make it up at some point in time. Although, senior year has changed my views on that and I am elated to have a snow day, because seniorits has hit and I am ready for Graduation to get here.

I have a lot of things to get done over the break. College applications, start working on a Darfur Presentation I'm giving in January, read about 4 books that I started this school year and haven't finished, study for AP Microeconomics final and all my other exams...and most importantly, spend time with family and just have fun.

On an even better note, only 13 days until I'm ringing in the New Year with the Avett Brothers...the tickets came today...and I am getting really, really excited. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment