Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Years Eve with The Avett Brothers

Emma and I got up early on Thursday morning to head to Asheville. When we finally hit the city, we showered, got ready and left our hotel in record time. We stood in line outside the Civic Center for 6 hours...I was determined to get a good spot...and ended up being front row.

It was an amazing night. Full of meeting great people, making new friends, and listening/dancing/screaming great music.

Here a some pictures: (taken by Emma...since it was no flash, my pictures were not good at all)


Me before the show


Timothy Seth Avett


Scott Avett


Bob Crawford - My Favett. :)


Joe Kwon - Rocking that cello!


Joe Kwon and Bob Crawford - my Favetts.



This one was taken by me - it took me an hour to get this, but when I finally did - it was simply amazing. :)


On top of everything else - they played Salvation Song - and for me it was the greatest part of the whole evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment