Tuesday, September 22, 2009

These past few weeks have been rather crazy. School has been keeping me busy, but that's ok because it's been good.

I am enjoying Senior year a lot more than I expected too. My niece is growing leaps and bounds and is walking and talking and is busy being as cute as a button. She is really liking books at the moment, not only her books, but mine also. I walked into my bedroom to see her sitting there flipping through Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. As a one year old, she liked to chew on it. It's probably more wear than what it got when I read it Freshman year. :)

Between papers and graphs, college essays and finding time to sleep, I also got my driver's license! This is a big step for me being as 3 weeks ago you couldn't get me behind the steering wheel.

This is only a quick update, but I promise for a much more promising post in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment