Thursday, September 3, 2009

it's been two weeks...

and I am very busy with school!

The past two weeks of my senior year have been filled with late nights (most past midnight) of finishing homework, papers, tests, multiple phone calls to my online teacher, driving lessons(!), book buying, college essays, ACT registration, and a whole lot more!

I am very excited and optimistic about where this is going though.

I'm currently listening to my first, and only, :( Dave Matthews show from back in April, and it has made me realize that sometimes you just need to stop, breathe, and not to forget the things that you enjoy the most in life.

I have to get back to my Physics paper that's due tomorrow and have forgotten about until a few hours ago, but I promise that there will be more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment