Friday, February 19, 2010

A Black Boot, a Red Bench, and a Aeroplane sticker

You may be wondering what these three things have in common. It is not something that is obvious and it is not something that any one reading would understand. It is something that only I understand the connections.

Each of these are things that I see and remind me of the simple things in life. In this open field lays a black boot that has been there for years. Hanging on a tree by two metal chain links is this bright red bench swing that's vibrancy has caught my attention due to the dullness of winter. Someone has placed an aero plane sticker on the ceiling above the stairs at my church. Every time I walk down the steps I look up and chuckle.

These three things remind me of the simplicity of life.

On another note that is completely unrelated - Real Time with Bill Maher has started back - and I am super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment